Sunday, 7 September 2014
Raw Vegan Sushi
Another day, another raw food recipe. This one is Raw Vegan Sushi. Its something that I made up on the spot as today I was running late for work, I didn't grab anything for lunch and I didn't feel like fast 'food'. So off I went to the shops to see what I could invent. These rolls were the result.
- Nori Sheets
- Noosh (nutritional yeast)
- himalayan salt
- fresh pepper
- Tamari sauce
- scoop of avocado and mash with tsp of noosh, pinch of salt and pinch of fresh ground pepper
- spread avocado evenly over two nori sheets.
- place sliced cucumber, alfalfa sprouts, rocket and spinach on top of avocado mash.
- roll up sushi sheets. Hold until they keep their shape.
- Use a wet sharp knife to cut into bit sized slices.
- sprinkle a little tamari sauce over.
I'll probably be eating these for lunch everyday this week now that I have all the ingredients at work. They were so yum and easy to make.