Thursday 24 April 2014

Bushwalking- Mount Ngungun

We are lucky enough to live on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, which is an absolutely beautiful part of the world. However, I'm ashamed to admit that despite all of the beautiful places within 45 minutes drive, I've not visited many. So last year I decided to become a 'local tourist'. I went to the local tourist information centre, grabbed a heap of brochures and am slowly making my way through the local attractions. Now that the weather is starting to cool down, Gigi and I can start doing some more bushwalking on a weekend.

Last weekend, for the first time we climbed Mount Ngungun. As the picture show, it was beautiful. It was an easy enough climb for Gigi to do on her own, I only put her in the backpack at the top as its quite steep and there are no safety rails. Despite this, there were plenty of families and kids of all ages doing the climb....
Gigi on the way up

View from the top

Not impressed to be in the baby backpack 




1 comment:

  1. Alisha what an amazing view at the top of that Mountain. I love being a tourist in your home town after all what better way to see what great things are near you. I'm a single mother raising 2 kids (for the past 6 years) after a not so good marriage and am teaching my kids about cooking, growing veggies etc. too. I have two blogs one is about our life and then last year I started one to document our journey into simple living. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia

    www.oureverydaylifeinpictures.blogspot.com
    www.oursimpleandmeaningfullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete