Sunday 13 July 2014

Big Changes


Lots of things have happened in the past fortnight- Gigi and I are living back at my Mum and Dads hobby farm. My dad has started a new job, so he and my mum will be staying at their holiday cottage closer to to the city during the week. They will come home on the weekends to help out with activities I can't do on my own- fencing, maintenance, tractor-work, etc. 



I've decided to I'm going to rent out my little cottage in town. I think renting at this stage will present lots of opportunities for me. I'll be able to save money much quicker for the improvements i want to make- extension; boundary fence; solar hot water; solar power; etc. I'll also be able to take the time to properly plan a permaculture design for the backyard. 

In the meantime, I'll be continuing to grow my own food at my parents house. I have lots of plans to extend the veggie gardens I already have growing there, from when I lived there last year, whilst saving to buy my cottage. I've also managed to talk my dad into giving me free reign to plant whatever I like at their house.
I'm really looking forward to the learning curve ahead. 
 
























No comments:

Post a Comment